Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hello Everyone

Hi im Alex I created this blog because basically I think my life is more interesting that it gets credit for. I have a lot of interests that a few people I know don't know about. I thought of doing a blog a while ago but it was only when I woke up this morning(the first day of the holidays) that I decided to actually do it. I realised that I needed something to do in the holidays during the long days I would be spending here in the dull and rainy scottish countryside. Perhaps if it had been sunny and warm outside I might not have created this blog but nobody will ever know (or care....) I was thinking about whether I should try and describe what has happened in my life so far but I think that instead if I see something of interest Ill say something about it or its past.
           For instance next to my computer are a pair of drumsticks and some music, I play the side drum its an instrument played in a pipe band with bagpipes thats sort of difficult but in a different way to other instruments. My drum teacher shouts at me a lot saying I don't practise enough, he's right but its not my fault its all down to my very interesting life (at least in term time anyway). For instance on 1 particular tuesday I had half hour of swimming then an hour and a half of rugby before an hour of cricket practice which was then followed by me running to my half hour long drum lesson after which I had tea then an hour of hockey practice. Its easy to see how interesting my life gets on a tuesday in spring but in summer I do Tennis as well but most importantly I love surfing. I'm not really that good, but of everything I do, I love surfing the most. You may have picked up the sly hint from the background image demonstrating this.
           From now on I'm going to try and talk about what I do each day in each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment